[at-l] songs, life, death, trail

> In the dictionary,
> under the heading of "people who did it right"
> you will see a picture
> of Edith.

People are one of those resources that you never seem to get
enough of.  There is always somebody nice that you can meet,
and when I find out it's too late to meet them, it always
makes me a little sad.  Each voice among us enriches and
enlightens us, and each voice lost diminishes us.  Lee Chin
said, "It is a rare thing to be born a human being."  Taking
that at face value, it's important to do everything we can
with that gift.

> what I still had left to do on my personal "list"
> before I check out for good.

Today is my birthday.  I'm 33.  I had a list of things I
wanted to do before I was 30.  I finished it by age 29,
despite adding to it from time to time.  I have since
settled down nicely.  Now, reading this, maybe it's time for
me to make a new list...

> and two songs
> seemed to have some very appropriate meaning for
> this time and
> my desire to one day do a thru hike.

> Oh, it's enough to be on your way.

"It's never enough until your heart stops beating."

> Thank you for being THE LIST.

Well, YOU are the list too.

> Peace.
> Tin Man

There's another song that's got a line that's appropriate:

"OZ never gave anything to the Tin Man that he didn't
already have."

Shane