[at-l] Gooch Mountain Shelter photo?

I was there one rainy day in March.

http://gallery.backcountry.net/amicalola-to-franklin   On page 5 there is a picture of the new shelter. Not a real good one. I do remember that they had the new type bear bagging cables that work so well. Only problem is they are maybe too far from the shelter and on the trail to and from the shelter. Someone leaving the shelter might "accidentally" get the wrong bearbag. Anyway this did make some folks uneasy enough to not use the bear  cables. We didn't stay there cause we had trail magic
waiting in the gap :-)

chase

chase