[at-l] Nimblewill Nomad..last show for 2 years?

To those of you who are interested, Nimblewill Nomad has recently begun his
2 year hike across America.  He is flying back for one last show as he had
previously promised.  So, anyone in the Helen/Unicoi area:
Nimblewill Nomad, accompanied by my hubby Dutch Treat, will be doing a show
at Unicoi Lodge at noon on Saturday, April 27th.  This is part of a large
hiking conference and will not be listed with Unicoi activities.
Some folks will be camping at Unicoi, but I have been told that they are all
full.
Hummingbird