[at-l] Glossary word

In a message dated 4/23/02 12:31:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

> Then
> it occurred to me that pesce means fish in Italian.

My New York Chinese fiance informed me two days ago that he just figured out
what "wonair" means... It seems all these years (9) he thought it was some
word us gals used to describe some unknown amount of time it will take to be
"ready" to go somewhere.... He FINALLY realized that I was saying ONE HOUR.

LOL, sorry, off topic and stupid.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html