[at-l] Quandry---

I think you need to talk with your daughter's allergist and pharmacist.
Depending on the circumstance, you might be advised to simply pause the
shots for a couple of weeks. You might be advised that you should bring a
dry vial to be reconstituted as needed. You may want to consult with the
Spanish consulate regarding laws about injectables and syringes - as well
as safe disposal procedures.

Another resource for information will be the traveler's section of your
local academic medical center. They may have this information already compiled.

In any case, this is time for a real world doctor's advice.

OrangeBug
<moderately impaired today after celebrating Mrs. Bug's birthday early last
evening.>