[at-l] Quandry---

In a message dated 04/23/02 7:35:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bluewinddancing@msn.com writes:

> I have seen people on park that carry insulated cases for their insulin and
> if memory serves, I have seen these cases in the pharmacies.

Another option is an insulated lunch sack (Walmart sells them for a couple of
bucks).  My daughter uses one for school and it keeps things fairly cool
during the day (especially if you think you can refrigerate at night).  They
weight almost nothing and collapse nicely when empty.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---