[at-l] pole usage vs muscle size

> I'm kind of hoping that a month of not lifting bales
> of hay and etc will decrease my muscle mass, armishly
> speaking.

My wife was a farm girl, pitching bales, milking cows, plowing and tending
fence line and all that kinda stuff.  Now, 40+ years removed from the farm,
her arms still bulk up easily - probably were patterned that way as a youth
because she is otherwise trim.

Anyhow, I like it that way.  I don't have to embarrass myself trying to
unscrew all those stuck lids on the jars of pickles.  She does it for me.

Draggin' Anchor