[at-l] Avoiding Spam

if you are troubled by spam, you really can help cut
down by the smart use of filters.  I watched, carefully,
what was coming in and developed this list.  Your list
will probably be different but I'm betting the one word that
will make the biggest difference is Free.  That one filter
takes out 20 percent of my spam.

You might want to create a new folder named holding
to route the filter to JIK something you actually want
gets sent there.  Once a week or when ever I think of
it, I scroll through "holding" before I "select all" and delete.
These are the words i have filtered against.  They represent
over 80 percent of the spam I receive.  It's a small satisfaction
to download 100 pieces of spam and have only 17 make it through
my filters.  BTW..most email programs have the capability to
list several words in each filter created.  Look for a button named
More.

free
get
congratulations