[at-l] Glossary Terms Trail

> This ones focused on Trail features (except
> shelters and privys).  Please
> help me out????   This is a toughie......

Death Trap (also, Tiger Trap or Tiger Pit): Any place that
you can climb down into, or fall down into, but with no hope
of climbing back out without assistance.

Right of Way (ROW): Like a Gas Line, but for electrical
poles and wires.

I would also include the proper definition of Park: A broad,
fairly level valley between mountain ranges.

Under blaze, I would say, "See also: Cairn", and vice-versa.

I might also include Ditch and Bushwhack.

Shane