[at-l] Auxiliary Pack for non-trail travel

I'm looking for a back-pack that I can use for general, non-hiking
travel.  I'm looking for something that could double as a day-pack for
city expeditions to museums, parks, etc.  The back-pack would also carry
part of my traveling load in addition to a small suitcase (might check
the suitcase on airplanes and carry the pack aboard).
I've used various LLBean day packs for this purpose, but wondered if
anyone had any favorites.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net