[at-l] pole usage vs muscle size

Orange Bug wrote:

> One word
>
> Spandex.
>
> Bill....
> <I'm really having trouble thinking of a tight fitting garment that
> would be appropriate for hiking and fragile enough to rip on a hike
> from bulking up.>

I'm not really a spandex kind of woman anymore.

This is going to be town clothing.  Doesn't need to be very sturdy.
It's not really tight fitting.. just around the bicep area.  The
rest is fairly loose.

I like it because a)  it's 6 oz for the whole outfit,  b)  it's
comfy, barring bicep issues, and c).. well.. I just like it.

-amy

(starting to feel like the incredible hulk, here.. i better
check my complexion)