[at-l] Mt. Greylock/Williams question

I'm looking for the name of a particular lookout on the shoulder of
Mt. Greylock in Massachusetts. From the topo maps it actually looks
like it's a shoulder of Mt. Williams. (NW from the summit, note that
the AT goes right over the summit of Mt. Williams).

For those who were Northbound through this section: The lookout is
the last overview place before descending to the Rt 2 crossing for
Williamstown & North Adams. It's a flat area, about 30 feet or more
in size, with great views into the valley below, and the VT mountains
to the north. From this lookout the AT exits to the R (to the East)
and then descends through trees to a paved roadwalk (Pattison Rd)
that brings you to Rt 2.

I've been there a few times but can't recall anyone putting a name on
it. Anyone here know? I'd like to use the info in a slide show.

For those southbound this would be about 1 mile before the sidetrail
to Wilbur Clearing Leanto, and about 4 miles before Bascom Lodge.

thanks in advance. --RD