[at-l] Campmor---

I just tried and got the following message:

   Thanks for visiting Campmor.

                                                                  We are
                                                                  curre-
                                                                  ntly
                                                                  upgra-
                                                                  ding
                                                                  our
                                                                  server
                                                                  to im-
                                                                  prove
                                                                  its
                                                                  perfo-
                                                                  rmance
                                                                  and
                                                                  make
                                                                  it
                                                                  even
                                                                  faster
                                                                  shop
                                                                  Campm-
                                                                  or.

                                                                  Please
                                                                  visit
                                                                  our
                                                                  Yahoo
                                                                  Store.

The words "Yahoo Store" are a link to the following web address:

   http://shop.store.yahoo.com/campmor/

You could always try calling their toll-free number:

   1-888-CAMPMOR

-- Whitestag