[at-l] Anybody seen my "Smoke Shifter"

We used to sell fancy smoke shifters in our outdoor store, they were on
hang tags right next to the yo-yo-blenders.  The hiker trash way, of
course, is to simply make sure there is someone less ugly than you
sitting to yer left or right around the campfire - then you are safe for
sure at no cost! :)

thru-thinker