[at-l] Thoughts on Slackthinking

In a message dated 4/19/02 10:38:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> Are you SURE you haven't thruhiked, Kelly?

Nope, but I have lived vicariously through a LOT of other thruhikers via
their journals.  I often print them out and read them together with my
boyfriend.  These journals, and all the trials and tribulations contained
therein, reinforces his opinion that we're all a bunch of masochists.  He
just don't get it.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html