[at-l] Rain Gear Advice

Every time I wear my rain pants, I get just as wet from sweat.  Unless it is a cold rain, I believe I would not wear the pants at least.
Plodder

Kurt:

I did all of Vermont last August...there wasn't much rain...but in any event
I don't think you need much in raingear...all i wore the whole time was a
pair of soccer shorts...your gonna be wet all right...wet from sweat....no
serious mountains to worry about bad weather...enjoy your hike..I'm gonna be
doing doing New Hampshire from Grafton Notch to Hanover...now there I might
need some raingear...

Bob