[at-l] So long, farewell, ciao, sayanora, etc,etc..

Well gang, I am out of here. My last day of work is
tomorrow, and it is looking to be a busy one (ton of
paperwork to sign, exit interview, getting taken out
for lunch..so not all bad! :D), so figure I would sign
off today.

My belongings are ready to go into storage this
Saturday (including my computer for e-mail!), my "I"s
are dotted, the "T"s are crossed. Mailed some supplies
to Warner Springs , so now I just have to wait.

Needless to say, I am very excitied to be doing
another long hike!

Best of luck to all, have fun on the AT or other
trails. I am sure I will see some of you at "The
Gathering" this October! (Should be in my full hiker
trash/"#1 guy to snag in the airport" mode  then!)

until then, you all behave. I "bet" $25 that you will!

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
aka Magaroni
LT 97,99
AT GA-ME '98
PCT MEX-CAN '02 (As usual, with a bit of luck and
plenty of Snickers!)

p.s. I am doing an on-line journal again for this
hike. Nothing fancy. I am not a professional writer,
but I would like to think my words are at least
honest.

Anyway, the URL is:

http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags

"Benedicto: May your trails be crooked, winding,
lonesome, dangerous, leading to them most amazing
view."
-Ed Abbey, _DESERT SOLITAIRE_

=====