[at-l] PLEDGE TOTALS EVENING UPDATE: Keep the List F

In a message dated 04/18/02 1:14:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Maybe annually...  Maybe every time we let our rhetoric outrun us...  I
> suppose it's up to the R man.  This has certainly had a calming effect on
> the list.  Let's get over this hill before we start climbing the next
> one...
>
> Shane

And what will the rules be?
And what dates will be doing this?
And will we keep statistics?
And will we trash slacker lists that can't keep up with us?
And......
Uh, never mind....... we would all get too worked up debating the format...<g>

(Having said that - it's a stellar idea - let's discuss later, shall we?)

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---