[at-l] Bug Prophylactic

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:23:22 -0400 David <dfaddleton@mindspring.com> wrote:

I've heard of taking a prophylactic along since it has several uses, including a use as a spare canteen. But I cannot imagine a bug prophylactic holding much water at all. Why bother?

;-)

You would not ask this if you'd been with the two drunks in a pick-up who happen to pass John and Lorena Bobbit's car at the critical juncture of highway disposal of criminal evidence.  It bounced off the pick-up windshield and the guy driving turned to his friend and exlaimed, "Good God, did you see the !@%& on that bug?!"

Solemente Balls