[at-l] :-) semi-OT -- Be afraid, be very afraid

Never, ever, make a bet with someone just because they have pissed you off.

Depending on next year's Carolina-Clemson game, someone (hopefully not me)
is going to have to do one of their favorite activities dressed as one of
the clowns from the movie about Killer Clowns From Outer Space.  We have
already drawn up a list of our favorite activities (listing several JIC
something happens), and the other person gets to choose which one the looser
has to do.  And like a fool I mentioned...

So if you see a loud colored person with orange hair and bright clothes and
extra big hiking shoes, have pity on him.

And to think I've argued in favor of colorful clothes, tents, and backpacks.

William, The Bright, not-so-bright Turtle