[at-l] Wind Turbines near the trail

In a message dated 04/17/02 9:30:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> I  don't  pretend to know much about the PCB problems of the Hudson -- or
> why an
> administration  with at best a mediocre environmental record chose the
> Hudson to
> act.  From  what  little  I know about hazardous waste cleanup I generally
> agree
> that stirring up wastes is a risky procedure.

Weary -

After nearly twenty years of cleaning up messes made by my predecessors in
Corporate America and being pretty familiar with this one both through EPA
and my counterparts at GE, you understand the key issue pretty well.

Same is true of most of the lovely river dredging project the Army Corp
dreams up from time to time to keep folks busy.  We are fighting one of those
on the Delaware River currently.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html