[at-l] Re: Alerts: DWG -> kent CT Section

God, I love this list. I'm busy packing and planning and dictating and
writing and visiting and phoning and honey-doing and all those things
before my section next week. I even made it to REI to pick up my
smoke-shifter (TNF, titanium, right handed, 1.5 oz, $25 plus a 10%
coupon from my rebate). Life is good.

Plus, I bought new Asolo boots, after all I said suspicious of Phil
Oren's method. I went from the 13's earlier recommended (exit 2000 mid)
to 11 1/2 Asolo's as he recommended at Trail Days. The toes were
awfully close to the end of the toe box on inclines, so I've opted for
12's. Oren knows shoes, and the insoles are well worth the money at
this point. I probably could have made do with the embellishments he
did to my old shoes, but I feel much more comfortable and confident
tonight.

And now, I can read real live, almost to the minute reports of the
section.

Life is sweet.

Bill....

<13+ mile day averages, eh? Pretty good for an old dude, Papa Bear.>