[at-l] DaleAmerica Trip Report

DaleAmerica and Little Engine have now hiked over six hundred fifty miles .
We got off the trail last Sat in Catawba,VA. so I could attend my daughters
wedding. We plan to resume our hike to the north on the twenty fifth of
April. I love Va. I don't know how anyone could get the blues hikeing these
friendly trails. We stayed at the Four Pines Hostel in Catawba. Its actually
Joe and Wanda Mitchell's four bay garage equipped with a head and shower.
They are great people who only ask for a donation for your stay. They cooked
us breakfast Sat morning. Thru  hikers we have hiked with on this portion of
our hike include Piggy and Cat, Lone Ranger, Gordon, Hutch Buggy, Marathon,
SG, Pine Nut, Wild Hare, Peanut and Tuna.

On my way back to Ga I stoped by Miss Janets for a visit. Her place is
great, many thru hikers yarded up at her place. She has a true Youth Hostel
. God Bless Miss Janett.

Thanks to all of you on the ATL for your words of wisdom and support.
DaleAmerica