[at-l] Boots - WIDE boots... recommendations needed

I don't have super wide feet, but they are large (14) and high volume.
I don't know the actual width, but my trail boots are a pair of
Raichle Kootenay IIIs, which I think are called the Mountain
Legend or something here in the US (I get most of my gear in
Canada).  The wide width boot is actually a tad bit too wide.
Raichle, Merrell, and Montrail all make big sized boots.  Something
like the Montrail Mazama (a monster boot) might work well.
Or the Merrell Wilderness.  The other possibility is too look
for trail running shoes.  New Balance seems to make shoes up to
ridiculous lengths, so maybe they make them super wide as well.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~cwillett