[at-l] Boots - WIDE boots... recommendations needed

Hi folks,

I just gave my annual presentation on footwear for the AMC Boston chapter
Spring Hiking and Backpacking program.

This time, only one person came up to me afterwards asking about custom
boots.  He has an 11.5 extremely wide foot (5E?) and maybe a narrow heel - I
forgot to ask.

So, can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf brand/boot that might work for
this guy?  I'm mostly familiar with the brands that run narrow.

Given the hard to fit nature of his feet, he probably can't be picky in
terms of the weight of the shoe/boot so I would be happy to bring him any
ideas people can come up with between now and next week.

Thanks,

Mara
Stitches, GAME99