[at-l] Thoughts of Slackpacking:

Change that: "Tampering with a person's dream is inevitable. A person's
dreams are not static. By sharing your dreams and experiences, you can help
shape another's dreams. The danger comes when a "teacher" attempts to
manipulate those dreams to match their own biases. A good student often
recognizes that, but sometimes becomes prone to being exploited. A good
teacher's task is to avoid biases, known and unknown, and encourage
critical judgement."

Yes, "brain washing" differs little from intensive education with sleep
deprivation, strange surrounding and bad airline cuisine.

Thanks for the dope slap. I needed that.

OrangeBug