[at-l] Three Forks

I was there briefly last week-end.
The Three Forks area is bigger than what most hikers see when passing
through on the trail.
Hike southbound on the AT to another bridge to find some nice sites.
Hike northbound on the AT just a few turns and you'll see lots of nice
sites.
I imagine that hiking on FS42 in either direction will also yield other
sites.