[at-l] Helping a newbie: Part 7 - Tent Selection

I have a gear question:  Does any company out there make a TENT that
uses "standard" hiking poles as all or part of the support structure?
Just curious - the "double use" concept always seems real atractive to
me, just like when MSR made famous the idea of having one's fuel bottle
double as the stove fuel tank!

thru-thinker