[at-l] SUPERfeet (was boots)

I have them in my boots and they appeared to make a considerable improvement in the way the boot fit.  My foot feels
better when walking although they may not be quite as comfortable just sitting around.  But then, when should boots be
used?  The current set of boots are absolutely the best fitting I have ever had.

Lurker