[at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@theplacewithnoname.com>

> So we've established that he's willing to prostitute himself, and now
we're
> just negotiating on the price...

There is no negotiation on this.  It's a bid.  Bidding starts as described.
Don't hand me that "we're poor" song and dance either.  Jim's got money or
at least access to money as he knows a number of millionaires.  Orange Bug
is a psychiatrist.  I've paid their fees and gone out drinking with them,
so ante up OB.  Rami wants to change the players but that's only because
he's never spanked me.

As to the prostitute thing, I thought I'd already clearly established my
willingness to prostitute myself for a good cause.  Marriage and the ATC I
think are worth it.  What part of this have you all not been getting?

Madame Balls