[at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

  [Rami:]
  > This isn't one of those "Hiker Trash Auctions" is it?  If so, where are Amy and Kelly in their fleece camo micro-miniskirt with stilletto heel hiking boots?
  > When I pay for a spanking, I prefer that the bottom...er...IF I were to pay to...um...well nevermind.  I'll just watch.

  [Amy:]
  I can't speak for Kelly, but I'd like to establish my preference
  not to be spanked.  Thanks.

  (I'm a sysadmin, after all.. it's my job to spank others, not
  the other way around.  )

[Rami:]
I'm agreeable to negotiations.  I really don't like to be spanked either, but I'll watch.  Shall we see if Kelly likes spankings so you can spank and I can watch?

If not, what's your pleasure?

I'll need to know these things before I place a bid.

-r <SEG> ;-)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---