[at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

  ---- Original Message -----
  From: Shane Steinkamp
  To: kahley ; Curtis Balls ; Rami ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:28 PM
  Subject: RE: [at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

  > > > Is it off topic to suggest that another list member should be spanked?
  > >
  > >Depends on who's doin' the spankin'.
  > >
  > >Jim I see has offered to pay to spank me.  Bidding starts at $10,000 per
  > >minute (this ain't no cheap piece of meat  you're talking' to!).
  >
  > that's 166 per second or approx 80 bucks a whack.
  > Man you are talking to poor hiker trash here...ya gotta come
  > down some on that price.

  So we've established that he's willing to prostitute himself, and now we're
  just negotiating on the price...
This isn't one of those "Hiker Trash Auctions" is it?  If so, where are Amy and Kelly in their fleece camo micro-miniskirt with stilletto heel hiking boots?
When I pay for a spanking, I prefer that the bottom...er...IF I were to pay to...um...well nevermind.  I'll just watch.

-r

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---