[at-l] Sad (and glad) news from a coworker/good friend

Just received an email from a good friend and coworker that her mother passed away Sunday.  We are hiking together this summer somewhere in West Virginia (location yet to be determined).

The nice thing was that the family requested donations, in lieu of flowers, to, among a number of options, the ATC.  How strange is that given the last couple of days.  Made me feel better, somehow.

Black&blue