[at-l] List of shelters

Thanks for all the suggestions for shelter lists. Phil had one at http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/shelterlist.htm which was just what I was looking for. I wanted something I could copy onto a couple of computers. I sometimes read the list at work, but mostly I sync/copy the messages onto a laptop and read them at various locations at home. That makes is inconvenient to keep an actual book at hand. Plus I like searching for a name on the computer better than thumbing through a book. It is really nice to read email without actually being connected to anything. Maybe someday I will setup the house for wireless network.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC
Anyplace is within walking distance if you have the time.