[at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

  [Shane:]... ah...  oh...  um...  never mind....
  Must keep thinking...on topic...on topic...on topic...
HATT is on topic.  Now that we're putting our money where our fingers are, hows about putting our feet where our money went?  ;-)

It's at the end of August, plenty of time to plan and ask for time off of work. Actually walking on the AT, what a novel idea.

Come on you guys, put down your keyboards and mice and get outside and hike.  (after you've signed up for a HATT section that is)  Just go to http://friends.backcountry.net/hatt/ and send a note to the hatt head for the section you want.

I'm hiking, I'm even bringing my wife.  And just so you guys don't start trying to blast me or something, I was hiking this weekend, where were you?  ;-p

-r (looking for cover but not seeing any near by)

p.s. Curtis, it looks like you have to cough up some scratch.  The list has come thru with that $50 challenge you put down.

p.p.s. Curtis, I was wondering if you were ever going to post again,  How about a story or trip report?  Whatcha been up to lately?  Ya gettin' any?

(quit it, I was talking about hiking time!)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---