[at-l] FW: [at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

> Shane. I'm in for $50. Shouldn't we also put "For
> AT-L/ATC Fundraiser "in the memo section of the check.
> Might get Ryan a well deserved pat
> on the back!

Cool.  I have noted your suggestion at the bottom of the
latest update.  I sort of selected myself as a volunteer to
keep track, but I ain't the ring leader.  I have no idea if
we should send it all in to the ATC or send it all to Ryan
and let him send it all in one big envelope with a nice
letter.  Maybe we should just let the ATC know what's coming
and let them keep track of it.

Boss?  Any suggestion?

If we can get a mention in the newsletter, maybe we'll stir
up competition with other lists (yeah, like what other lists
are there?), clubs, and organizations to see how much money
THEY can raise.  Eventually we'll raise enough money to be
able to buy every state that the AT passes through, and set
up our own trail oriented country.

This little fundraiser, to me, has a much more positive
effect in the real world than shouting at each other over
philosophies that... ah...  oh...  um...  never mind....
Must keep thinking...on topic...on topic...on topic...

Shane