[at-l] Magic blister cure

I wish Wild Bill was around, as I vaguely recall he was up on this
topic. Antiperspirant has problems underarms, as it blocks sweat pores
and can lead to some nasty infections/absesses. On your feet, it may
prevent some friction - particularly if we are talking talc and similar
powders. You are quite correct about reducing friction with Vaseline,
mineral oil, diaper creme as well as liner socks. I prefer well fitted
shoes and socks. (Sometimes easier said than done).

Bill....