[at-l] Helping a newbie: Part 7 - Tent Selection

The only difference that I can tell is that the Walrus has pole
sleeves rather than clips.  I got the Walrus because I found one
for sale.  Tent+footprint for $100.  I don't think there is too
much difference in quality, though.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu