[at-l] List of shelters

Does anybody have an in-order list of shelters online? It would good if it had state lines and towns too. I have been learning to recognize a few, but it would help my reading of many posts to be able to look up shelter names. I can not even put some stories in the right state :-( Unfortunetly I can not just walk by them all at a pace which would allow me to commit them to memory - not yet anyway.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC
Anyplace is within walking distance if you have the time.