[at-l] Kids on the AT

I have kids too. They have been on part of the AT in Ga. We go places
around where we live now and where we used to live in Ga . I usually have to
keep up with them and their grandfather, as they are all together ahead of me
(the slow one) on the trail. The kids have the natual joy that comes from
being in nature that you can only get from kids. Any section with a
waterfall, they are all for it.

They have their own daypacks, and the rule is they have to carry their own
stuff (that being said, guess who usually ends up with it?). I have never
been backpacking with them, they are die-hard campers.

Dawg

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---