[at-l] Nice Gorp Container

At 12:01 PM 4/15/02 -0400, Jack Bulkley wrote:
>he top can be used like a small cup or bowl, but we didn't really find a
>way to take advantage of that.

figure out how much it holds and use it for a measuring cup?

On that same vein...if people carry a lot of a powder like dried
mike or protein powder which is purchased in bulk, Bisquik
markets pancake mix in these nifty plastic jars.  Very light, yet
strong with a really wide mouth to facilitate filling.  I usually
don't buy single serving stuff like this but we so rarely eat
pancakes at home anymore that I find if I buy a whole box,
I toss more mix than I use because it goes stale.
BTW...it pretty translucent so you can mark portion amounts
on the side as a guide.