Re[4]: [at-l] Re: The Bryson Book, wade right in and stir it up

That's OK, Weary.  I admit I was a tad crotchety when I wrote the original
post, blasting everyone for arguing about the book in the first place. Must
be the anxiety of starting a new job this week.

Kelly

In a message dated 4/15/02 9:54:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ellen@clinic.net
writes:

> My  apologies  to Kelly and to anyone who thought I meant to criticize her.
> I've
> resolved  to never again hit the send key at 1:30 a.m. , especially after
> waking
> up from falling asleep at the computer.
>
> Besides,  we  really wouldn't have much to discuss since I agree with Kelly
> that
> "Fluff or not, the book was funny and entertaining...."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---