[at-l] Magic blister cure

The magic blister cure is... Preparation H!

I'm in the middle of training for a marathon and after running a
half-marathon yesterday, had horrendous blisters--big swollen puffballs on
my toes and insteps. One of my running books mentioned using Prep H, so I
tried it--popped them, then put a big gob of P-H on, covered with a
band-aid--and this morning the blisters were pretty much GONE. No pain, no
stinging. Some had completely disappeared. I could even go running again
today--and if you'd asked me that yesterday, I would've said NO WAY.

P-H has something in it that shrinks swollen tissue. I guess it works as
well on blisters as on other parts of your anatomy. Try it!

Grace