Subject: [at-l] Coyotes: Edward Abbey passage

Jan, nice quote from Cactus Ed!  One of my favorite
essays by Abbey is "Down the River with Henry David
Thoreau". This weekend, just finished a biography of
Abbey, so the quote is timely.

Anyway, about a year ago I posted the following link,
has a ton of quotes for outdoor activities (With more
than a few from Cactus Ed) It is a large file and may
take a while to load up on your browser, but it is
worth it! Need Adobe to view (it is in PDF format)

http://www.sctrails.net/trails/Quotes/Quotes.pdf

p.s. If you want to see some modern critical thought
about Abbey, suggest reading _Coyote in the Maze_.
Great book!

=====