Re[2]: [at-l] Virus in Water

sAunTerer says he's "never gotten sick using his MSR Miniworks in 5 years."

FWIW,  I've  never gotten sick with my PUR Hiker sitting mostly on a shelf in my
basement for the past nine years. But that is only a partial piece of the story.
Occasionally,  I  go to the city and have to drink treated water. But otherwise,
since  1962  my  drinking, cooking and bathing water has been untouched by human
interventions of any kind.(well we do use a pump to get it out of the well.)

 Weary