[at-l] Personalities vs. issues

Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>> > There are other versions - one of which is that he's Bipolar and
>> >trying self treatment with alcohol. And that didn't come from OB but
>>from >another list member.
>
>For me, this was way over the top.
>Please stick with issues.

Jan -
I had better things to do today than play in the middens until now, so this
is probably a little late in the conversation, but ---

A little over 4 years ago, WF's list was disrupted to the point that he took
it down on New Years Day and didn't come back up for 5 days.  The cause was
simple - someone who hadn't taken their medication and posted the same basic
information 15 to 20 times per day for over a month - regardless of any
response by anyone else - including WF.  Does this sound even vauguely
familiar?

Second question - What do you do when the personality IS the issue?

Walk softly,
Jim