[at-l] LONG! - Re: Trip report please

Shane Steinkamp wrote:

>>Current listing style be damned.  Until current
>>listers have
>>put in as many uncomplaining miles with me as the dog has,
>>they can be quiet.  Plus, they'll have to tow me uphill,
>>give me kisses, and keep me warm at night.  *And* look
>>cute while doing it all.
>>

> If I may be so bold as to translate that simply, are you
> saying, "If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk?"

I have no idea.  I'm not even sure what that means in this
context.

I think I was probably saying "I love my dog, and she's
going to be hiking with me in Shenandoah.  I follow the
rules and we don't bother anybody, so anybody who doesn't
like it can piss off."

But I'm kind of tired and starting to get cranky.  I should
probably have milk and cookies and go to bed.

-amy