[at-l] "WALKING HOME"

I really, really, really want to read your journal.  Are you ever going =
to post again?=20

Kelly=20

Kelly, thank you for your interest in my 1999 hiking journal, really =
thanks.  I copied it off Trailplace before it came down and just plugged =
it into a WORD file.  It needs a lot of clean up work and I just haven't =
found the time/energy to tackle it.  Occasionally I pull a page off and =
slap it on the list when it seems appropriate.  If and when I ever get =
around to fixing it, I'll let you know.  Thanks again.

Curtis

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---