[at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, offtopic, whatever

> Sorry.  That  just  is not so. RnR could post the most benign message imaginable
> and  someone  would  distort  and  criticize it. I thought for instance his last
> response  to  Jim  and/or  was  both  coherent and true. RnR is making a genuine
> effort. It is a handful of outspoken participants that refuses to recognize that
> effort that is creating this offensive situation.
>
> Weary

	I've tried, Bob. I've attempted to reason with RnR. He has ignored
those posts. By his own rules (silence = agreement), apparently RnR has
found my position so persuasive that he cannot oppose it.

	But he continues to post in the same old, tired style.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com