[at-l] Fwd: [at-l] NIMBYISM and other nonsense

I've just gotten a new website started for my Rotary Club. I wonder if
he still is available to volunteer with us.

Bill...

<www.viningsrotary.org for those with nothing better to do with a
Sunday afternoon. I'm ceasing it's work and participation on the list
in about 4 days as I prepare for my section in about 12 days>